Wednesday, December 23, 2009

But it's better if you do..

I just watched the movie Closer because I've been sick in bed for two days and secondly, because it features the delightful Natalie Portman. There was one line that stuck in my brain, "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it's better if you do."
Uhhhm, yeah, sound familiar? Panic at the Disco, those hijacking sons of bitches. They named two of their songs after this single line in the movie.. and I used to think they were original. Anyway, super killer movie, maybe not for us single ladies, as the plot revolves around a twisted love.. square? and never comes to much of a conclusion. The film repeatedly questions human fidelity and if we are capable of committing to one person for life. Definitely makes you revaluate past relationships.. and current.


She's such a fox!

1 comments:

LT said...

I can and will commit to you for life.

Post a Comment