Sunday, November 15, 2009

Departures.






Departures is my ultamite favorite TV show of all time. It features two young dudes, Scott & Justin, who travel the world and document their discoveries on film. Their real-time, real-life experiences is what makes the show so addicting... and the fact that Scott is so dreamy doesn't hurt. Watching this show gets me so amped for my upcoming trip to New Zealand, Australia and Thailand this January.

”This trip comes at a now-or-never point in my life right now I think and if I don’t do this now the window of opportunity closes. And you get married and you have children and those are great things and important parts of life but I’m, I’m not quite ready for them now so this is the time to strike.” -Scott Wilson

It's like he can read my mind.



http://www.departuresentertainment.com/about.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment