Monday, November 23, 2009

Just a Dood.

One of my favorite groovy summer time tunes.

Verse two is my fav:

Chorus:
I’m just a dude and I do things the way dudes do
Cause I’m glued and stuck on you, but I say do what you need to do
I’ll be here, drinking a beer, looking around, holding it down
Thinking of you…
Verse 2

I couldn’t even speak, we’d reached that point in every night when
it comes time to climb into the bed alone and let the night descend.
She likes me, I like her, we might blend in a slight blur.
We sized each other up then We Bent inward

I kissed her on the lips and then she bit it with a tongue twisted,
spit shined, clit pierced, tongue tied, unwind.
Some find the dumb blind groping to be a focus for their hoping
better days will come when somebody get you open.

But until then it feel shit when good gals go bad,
when girls go wild, should I cheer? Should I chug a beer?
Should I fear for the ladies who don’t act like this?
Who don’t glorify the whore inside, the passionless?

If you think that you work it, then that’s your kick.
If you want it to be perfect, you gotta practice it.
But unless you want to put the time in, I’m in no rush
to rush in, in fact I’m strapped for time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment