Sunday, November 29, 2009

Worst. Sunday. Ever.

This Saturday night I crashed Erins staff party (hello free alcohol) which took place in a daycare (hello toys). Once thoroughly loafed we headed to Earls where DJ Adam K was spinning (http://www.myspace.com/adamkmyspace) and successfully danced the evening away.


Needless to say, I woke up in a rather shitty state and my parents were pissed I ate all the multigrain tostitos to cure my raging hangover. They refused to drive me to my car, so I figured I'd just ride my bike to get it. And because I'm a lazy genous, I figured I'd cut through the train yard instead of cruising all the way down Central. Turns out the train yard is a fucking massive maze of creepiness and I got so wicked lost I didnt even think i was in Sutherland anymore.



By the time I completed my trecherous bike adventure, I'm exhausted& freezing and had to ram my stupid bike inside my little mini eclipse, outside the gym, with people watching. I headed to mac's to replenish our households lack of tostitos and they dont even have fuckin multigrain. hint of lime? i dont think so.


Frustrated with my afternoon, I sit down to enjoy the football game with my fam and our tostitos. Killer game, but the Riders lost the in the last 10 seconds because they put too many players on the field. rookie mistake. Should've anticipated the massive disappointment with the way my day was going.


I've had better weeks.
Tomorrows a new day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment